Crafted by us, configured by you – The TigerFlex; Double Door Flex Apex garden shed is a truly unique and flexible building where you can choose exactly where you want to position the door and windows. The panels are modular allowing you to fit each panel on any side in any position and the door can be hung either right or left hinged. Despite the modular design, quality is not compromised. The superior grade shiplap cladding is 12mm thick and the extra thick 44x28mm framing ensures the building is strong and lasts the distance. The windows are fitted with toughened glass as standard, for added resilience and a quality finish.The building comes with extra high eaves ensuring there is ample height within the building so most people won’t have to stoop when inside. The shed sits on floor joists to lift the building off the ground but is still covered on each of the four sides to stop anything from getting in and under the floor. There is also heavy duty green mineral roofing felt with the shed as standard to protect it from the elements and facias, bargeboards and corner strips finish off this attractive garden building.
BEWARE OF IMITATIONS:
No fakes, copies or substitutes can get close to the quality and craftsmanship of the real thing. The individual design and configuration options are unique to the original The Flex Apex, making this building an absolute one of a kind.
Unlike many budget competitor products this shiplap shed is built with only the highest quality materials and many garden sheds in the market simply cannot compare!
- THIS DOUBLE DOOR FLEX APEX SHED is clad with high grade 12mm finish shiplap tongue and groove cladding – beware of shiplap sheds that feature poorly finished rough edged boards milled out of inferior timber often with a thinner finish.
- THIS DOUBLE DOOR FLEX APEX SHED features heavyweight ‘rounded 4 corner’ 28x44mm finish framework throughout giving it the strength to last – beware of shiplap sheds that use rough sawn ‘matchstick thin’ framework that barely hold the shed together.
- THIS DOUBLE DOOR FLEX APEX SHED features thick tongue and grooved floorboard in the floor and roof sections and contains NO cheap sheet materials such as OSB or chipboard – beware of shiplap sheds that use single piece OSB / chipboard roofs that offer little protection in the areas where you need it most.
- THIS DOUBLE DOOR FLEX APEX SHED retains our extra high ridge height – beware of shiplap sheds that are incredibly low making it difficult to stand up inside.
- THIS DOUBLE DOOR FLEX APEX SHED features 3mm thick toughened glass as standard, pre-fitted to avoid hassle and ensure a clean, tight finish to combat water ingress
It is essential that this Double Door Flex Apex shed is assembled strictly in accordance with the instructions supplied on a firm and level base constructed from a suitably durable material. It should also be treated shortly after assembly and then annually thereafter with an appropriate high quality preservative and all glazing units must be sealed, inside and out, with silicone or other water tight sealant.
For more information on how to correctly assemble and maintain your Flex Apex shed please consult our comprehensive help centre.
All images and photography used is purely for illustrative purposes only – actual product colours may vary slightly due to the digital photography process and variations in individual user monitor settings.
View Technical Data